Avocado Boat Egg Bake
Stick and Ladle
- 1 avocado, halved, pit removed
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped scallions
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Use a spoon to scoop each avocado half until large enough to accomodate 1 egg.
- Stabilize avocado upright with bunched tinfoil, if necessary.
- Crack 1 egg into each avocado half, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the white is set and the yellow is slightly runny.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve warm.