Broccoli De Fruta Jelly
Stick and Ladle
- 1 cup Pineapple juice or juice from mixed fruits
- 1/2 cup mixed fruits
- 1 cup chopped broccoli - you can skip this if you want
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp White Jelly Powder or any color
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Bring on the juicer then put the broccoli for the juice.
- In a sauce pan pour in jelly powder. Add the juice, stir in a low heat add in the broccoli juice, sugar, milk, vanilla. keep stirring until everything is mixed and sugar are totally dissolved.
- Then Turn the heat off and add the mixed fruits and raisins.
- Place in a jelly mold then set aside for 5 minutes to cool down
- Then put it the fridge. Serve chilled.
- For kiddos serve them portions of jelly with a couple of raisins and fruits in it.
- So this will be good for 5-8 people