Creamy Stuffed Bake Potato
Stick and Ladle
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- 3 Potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Creamcheese
- Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup Cheese
- 1 tbsp Cheese
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Brush Olive oil to potatoes and sprinkle Salt
- Bake for 45 minutes (180 C)
- Remove Potato from oven let it cool for a bit.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp
- In a bowl mix potato pulp, creamcheese, grated cheese, broccoli, pepper, salt, milk.
- Spoon the mixture into potato shells.
- If you want to put egg make sure there enough space for agg. Sprinkle with cheese, parsely or Sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20 Minutes (180 ° C)