Stick and Ladle
- 1/2 kl eggplant
- 1/4 cup Parsely
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 10 grams parmessan cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- olive oil
- broth cube (optional)
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Peel Potatoes, Slice in cubes
- Peel eggplant and cut into small pieces.
- In a bowl combine eggplant,pepper,salt,garlic, cheese, parsely, breadcrumbs, egg, and broth cubes (optional)
- Shape the eggplant mixture into patties.
- Dip eggplant patties in egg
- Cover patties with breadcumbs
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Drop eggplant patties one at a time into skillet.
- Fry each side of the patties until golden brown