Super Easy Eggplant Salad
Stick and Ladle
- 3 eggplants
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp ginger (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- Sugar (Optional)
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Bake Eggplants for 25-20mins- until tinder
- Once eggplants have cooled, peel them carefully, removing as much skin as possible.
- Cut the stem off the eggplant then slice eggplant into any lengths you prefer.
- In a pan, Mix eggplant, apple cider venigar, coconut milk, ginger, onion and tomato.
- Turn on the stove in a low fire and simmer for a minute.
- Add salt to taste, more vinegar and add a tsp of sugar or more if you want it sweet.
- Lastly top with ring onions and tomatoes. Serve.