Fruity Avocado with Honey Pancake
Stick and Ladle
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe mashed avocado
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Any Fruits you like
HOW TO PREPARE:
- In a bowl mix olive oil, brown sugar, egg.
- Gradually add flour and milk.
- Stir baking powder, salt and mashed mango until just combined.
- Heat frying pan and in a medium heat. Pour in a ladle of batter and allow to cook on one side. Gently flip the pancake and cook on the other side.
- Serve with any fruits and top with Honey