Kimchi Egg Scramble
Stick and Ladle
- extra virgin olive oil
- eggs, lightly beaten
- kale leaves, thick stems removed, torn into thumb-sized
- mung bean
- green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and salt and pepper. Add the eggs to the pan and reduce heat to medium-low stirring constantly as the eggs cook.
- When nearly cooked through, add the kale and continuing scrambling the eggs and kale around the pan.
- When the kale turns a bright green and is slightly wilted, add the kimchi and sprouts and scramble for an addition two minutes.
- Serve with sliced green onion and salt and pepper to toast.