Low Carb "Mac" & Cheese Cauliflower Recipe
A super quick and easy Low Carb "Mac" & Cheese Recipe! The best when you're craving lots of cheese–without the pasta!This low carb mac and cheese replacement, is so much healthier and will fulfill the cheesy food cravings.
Take note if you want a creamy one just like what i did, just add cream and milk. Also,cauliflower is best for this recipe when it's roasted. DO NOT STEAM it. Roasting will give you more flavor and you won't be getting that steamed cauliflower smell.
And If you’re looking for another delicious way to enjoy cauliflower, try Crunchy Cauliflower Bites its a finger food best for snacks.
Also check out these other quick, easy and delicious chicken recipes:
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheese for toppings
- 6 pcs smoked meat
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoons salt - divide into half
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup milk.
HOW TO PREPARE:
- In a large bowl with cauliflower florets season the veggie with black pepper and half tsp of salt then mix thoroughly.
- Arrange the cauliflower florets on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for about 10-15 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- Cheesy sauce. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, Cook smoked meat until brown & crisp. Remove the meat from the pan, and transfer it into a paper towel.
- Same pan, Oils from smoked meat removed, combine, cream, milk, remaining teaspoon of salt, and paprika. Stir to combine, then cook for 4 minutes, until smooth and thick.
- Add cauliflower then add the cheddar cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted.Turn off the heat and fold in the meat.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle it with cheese. Bake until golden, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley. And this one is good for 2 people only.