No Bake Vegan Cheesecake
If you want a dessert to treat yourself but a healthy one. Well, here’s a beautiful no bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake that is so easy to make, gluten free that tastes shockingly smooth, creamy, and rich.
The secret is, it’s made with CASHEWS as the base! Not only does the soaked cashew give you that soft and creamy texture you want for a cheesecake, they have a lower fat content compared to other nuts and lots of minerals like zinc that are harder to find in a regular diet.
This Vegan Blueberry cheesecake is a truly healthy treat! And for those who have dairy intolerance, well this one's for you. Tastes even better than real ones.
If the crust is too dry, add a few more dates. If it is too wet, add walnuts or oats.
And if you are looking for another healthier dessert option,you gotta try my spinach muffin.
Also check out these other quick, easy and delicious chicken recipes:
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews (soaked for 2 hours)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup wild blueberries for topping
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Put the dates in a blender, next is the oats blend and set aside.
- Crushed walnuts separately. Add walnuts into dates and oats mixture. Add salt and blend until mixed..
- Grease the bottom of an 8" springform pan with coconut oil. Scoop the crust and press evenly into the bottom of the pan. Press it with a spoon or fingers. Set this in the freezer to firm up.
- Fillings: Blend cashew nuts in a blender, water is drained, lemon juice, vanilla, maple syrup, coconut oil,coconut milk. Mix until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Pour the filling mixture into the crust and chill in the freezer for at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- Assemble the cake, remove cheesecake from the springform pan and let thaw at room temperature 1 hour before spooning blueberry topping over top of the cake. Keep in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.