Potato and Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Stick and Ladle
- 1 pound new potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted green & black olives
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup roasted cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 handful arugula
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold salted water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes until tender. Drain the water and return the potatoes to the pan. Use a fork to smash the potatoes. Stir in 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the cauliflower on a sheet pan lined with parchment and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and spread into a single layer. Roast for 20-25 minutes until golden brown at the edges.
- Combine the potatoes and cauliflower in a large bowl. Gently toss with the olives, onions, tomatoes, red pepper flakes, feta and arugula.