Quick and Easy Potato Cheese Balls
Stick and Ladle
- salt and pepper to taste
- Oil tfor frying
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes and boil until fully cooked.
- Mash them and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut cheese into cubes
- Take potato ball and spread it evenly to a small patty in your palm place a cheese cube in the center
- Gently bring edge together to make a ball.
- Dip in egg
- Cover it with breadcumbs
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Drop Potato Cheese Balls one at a time into skillet.
- Fry until golden brown