Roasted Chicken Garden Salad
Have you intentionally cooked so much for a meal so you can use the leftovers for your next meal? Well, I did! and let's call it "Making Leftovers On Purpose".
Like some Saturdays or Friday, I can make so much roasted chicken for my family dinners. And store the leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
Like some Saturdays or Friday, I can make so much roasted chicken for my family dinners. And store the leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days..
This roasted chicken leftovers will be very nice for making Garden Salad for lunch together with the bacon leftovers from breakfast.And I must say make the most of leftovers with this recipe is super easy,budget-friendly delicious and time savvy!
- 4 cups Roasted chicken(leftovers) pull it into small strips.
- 2 tbsp Roasted Almonds
- 5 strips cooked bacon chopped leftover from breakfast
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion optional
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
HOW TO PREPARE:
- For dressing just mixed oil, cider, salt and pepper. Then toss the rest of the ingredients and mix.
Also check out these other quick, easy and delicious Chicken Recipes: