Roasted Vegetables (3 Flavours in 1 Pan)
Whatever you're making for dinner will never be complete without beautiful roast veggies. This delicious and easy to prepare roasted vegetable side dish will work with just about any meal. Your kids will love this healthy recipe, especially the crunchy, salty and flavourful baked sweet potato. It works like magic!
If you're kids are picky when it comes to vegetables, then click the link here for some tips on how to slowly incorporate them into your childs diet.
Also check out these other quick, easy and delicious vegetable desserts recipes:
- 1 small potato
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup broccolli
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp coarse garlic
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1 Sweet Potato (Thinly sliced like chips)
- olive oil
- 1/8 tsp thyme
- pinch of salt
- 1 Eggplant (Sliced to 4)
HOW TO PREPARE:
- For mix vegies. Put all the vegies together in a bowl then add the black pepper powder, salt, thyme, coarse garlic then mix, next add olive oil and mix thorouly.
- Get the pan place some wax paper, then pour the vegies into this side. Make sure to leave some space for the eggplant and sweet potato later.
- Sweet potato: I slice sweet potato thinly for crispy and crunchy chips. Put in together the olive oil, sweet potato, oregano, salt and black pepper powder in a bowl. Make sure both sides of thin sliced potato are coated. then Set Aside.
- Eggplant: Sprinkle thyme, salt and pour olive oil to eggplant. Make sure to season the sides with no skin so seasoning gets absorbed.
- When done place them in pan together with mixed vegies.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes in 250 c.
PS: Mostly all preperation work, the oven does the rest. This recipe serves for 1 person only.