Saucy Pork Chops
Stick and Ladle
- 2 slices of porkchops
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder for the sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper for the meat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tbsp of pineapple juice
- 4 tbsp soysauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder, salt, black pepper powder and then rub thoroughly. Do same to the other side of the meat. Set aside
- Do the sauce. Mix ketchup, pineapple juice, soysauce, vinegar and black pepper powder
- Now heat the pan. Pour butter or oil. But if you are using a nonstick pan. Just put directly the porkchop and cook each sides for 3 minutes.
- Add the sauce. Simmer for a minute. Transfer to plate and garnish with parsely.