Creamy Shirmp (Easy Low Carb Meal)
Stick and Ladle
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 kilo shrimp
- salt & black pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 chicken broth cube
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 2 tbsp parsely
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup water
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Peel Shrimps shell, remove head and devein.
- In heated pan, pour oil. Toss garlic stir frequently until golden brown.
- Add chopped onion. Then add the shrimp stir until shrimp is cook.
- Melt butter then add water and broth cube. Simmer for a minute.
- Add cream and cheese.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Wait till it will form a sticky consistency.
- Top with chopped parsely and serve.