Shrimp Bisque - Zero Food Waste
Stick and Ladle
- 1 cup shrimp heads and shells
- 8 pcs or more shrimps (heads and shells removed)
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bayleaf
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- half lemon (lemon juice)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tbsp sugar (optional)
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Heat pan and fry shrimps until cooked. Set aside.
- Add more oil in the pan and add shrimps head and shell until it turns into orange. Add garlic, and onion. Stir until tender.
- Add bayleaf, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, black pepper powder, sugar, tomato paste and stir.
- Pour the chicken stock. Cover, simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, let it cool a bit then blend all until broken up completely.
- Pass mixture into the seive.
- In a pan, pour the mixture and in a low heat pour the cream. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add cooked shrimps and sprinkle parsely.