Smooth Steamed Egg - Chinese Recipe
Stick and Ladle
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3cup slightly warm water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cornstarch
- Cooked bacon
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Chopped Spring Onion
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Boil water for steaming
- Beat 3 eggs well gently for uniform texture.Add Water then mix.
- Add the seasoning ingredients, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, cornstarch and beat the mixture.
- Transfer it by straining the mixture into the container.
- Cover with a cling wrap to avoid some water droplets falling into the egg while steaming. Steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a pan add oil and saute the 1 tbsp garlic. Whe it turn to golden brown its done.
- When time steaming is up turn off the fire and let it stay there for 5 minutes before transfering out.
- Add the garlic oil, bacon and sprinkle with spring onions. Serve