Squash Lentil Stew
Stick and Ladle
- 2 tbsp coconut powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup Lentils
- 1 cup Squash
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1/2 cup chicken
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt to taste
- half onion
- 1/4 brooth cube
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Bring lentils to a boil. Simmer until the lentils are soft and creamy.
- Mix coconut powder into water
- Saute garlic and onion until golden brown.
- Add chicken and chicken broth. Simmer.
- Add squash simmer until tinder.
- Add cooked lentils, coconut milk mixture, salt to taste.
- Lastly add cabbage. Simmer for half a minute. Serve.
Want more recipes?
Get easy-to-follow, delicious recipes delivered right to your inbox.