Stir Fry Rice Noodles
Stick and Ladle
- 150 grams rice noodles
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- black pepper and salt to taste
- 1/2 red & 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 1 tbsp ginger (shredded)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 small broccoli (chopped)
- 1 boneless chicken breast (skin removed, slice into bite size)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp soysauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Cook rice noodles based on the package instruction.
- In a bowl mix chicken broth, cornstarch, soysauce and ketchup. Set Aside
- In a pan pour vegetable oil, add chicken, sprinkle pepper and salt, stir fry for about 2 minutes until its tender then remove fromthe pan. Set Aside.
- In same saute the garlic, pepper, mushrooms and broccoli for a minute. Add ginger. Stir fry for another 2 minutes. Then add the chicken,noodles, broth mixture and Stir fry for 3 minutes or until the chicken is fulkly cooked.
- Sprinkle sessame seeds or parsely, anything u want then serve.